Stratford Summer Music, an annual multi-week music festival with over 100 events featuring 350+ individaul artists, is set in indoor and outdoor venues throughout downtown Stratford, Ontario. Stratford Summer Music exposes audiences to a standard of musical excellence difficult to find outside large urban centres.
Visitors can engage in a wide range of musical experiences throughout July & August including:
- Classical performances by organists, pianists, quartets, and orchestras, held in Stratford’s historic churches
- Award-winning Jazz singers and ensembles in The Church Restaurant, a venue reminisant of a New York nightclub
- Lectures, demonstrations and discussions around musical genres and the influence of music on our cultural figures
- Intimate concerts in unique settings such as Rundles Restaurant and Revel Caffè
- World Music experienced in the beautiful setting of the riverbank, where artists from across Ontario, Canada and the world perform free concerts
- Art Exhibits relating to music